11 Piece Brush Set
The ultra luxe makeup brush case is ideal for any makeup artist at heart! Perfect for on-the-go convenience so you can just grab and store without taking up a lot of space. the sleek case is water-resistant and holds a full collection of brushes for key protection and quick use.
- Eyeshadow "C" Brush
- Complexion Brush
- Small Angled Brush
- Small Smudge Brush
- Fan Brush
- Powder Brush
- Angled Foundation Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Small Precision Brush
- Blush Brush
- Eye Contour Brush
- Water-Resistant Case
- Eyeshadow "C" Brush - Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to your eyelid starting from the inner corner. To create a smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up. Blend the color inward.
- Small Angled Brush - Dip the brush into cream eyeliner or lipstick and line the desired area in smooth, short strokes. Repeat for added definition.
- Small Precision Brush - Dip the brush into eyeshadow or highlighter and apply to targeted areas like the inner eye corners and Cupid’s bow. Blend using small back and forth motions.
- Small Smudge Brush - Dip the brush into eyeshadow or eyeliner and apply to desired location.
- Complexion Brush - Swirl brush over setting powder or corrective powder and apply to the face in broad, sweeping motions.
- Fan Brush - To highlight, brush over shimmer powder and sweep onto cheekbones.
- Powder Brush - Swirl the brush over powder, blush, or bronzer, tap off the excess, and blend onto skin using large, circular motions.
- Angled Foundation Brush - Dip the brush into foundation and apply to the forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and upper neck. Blend outwards from the nose using long strokes.
- Concealer Brush - Dip the brush into concealer and use tapping motions to blend over desired area.
- Blush Brush - Apply cream, powder, or liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.
- Contour Brush - Dip the brush into eye shadow and apply to your eyelid. Blend using soft, short strokes.