Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
11 Piece Brush Set
The ultra luxe makeup brush case is ideal for any makeup artist at heart! Perfect for on-the-go convenience so you can just grab and store without taking up a lot of space. the sleek case is water-resistant and holds a full collection of brushes for key protection and quick use.
- Eyeshadow "C" Brush
- Complexion Brush
- Small Angled Brush
- Small Smudge Brush
- Fan Brush
- Powder Brush
- Angled Foundation Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Small Precision Brush
- Blush Brush
- Eye Contour Brush
- Water-Resistant Case
Be sure to checkout our range of makeup brush sets.
- Eyeshadow "C" Brush - Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to your eyelid starting from the inner corner. To create a smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up. Blend the color inward.
- Small Angled Brush - Dip the brush into cream eyeliner or lipstick and line the desired area in smooth, short strokes. Repeat for added definition.
- Small Precision Brush - Dip the brush into eyeshadow or highlighter and apply to targeted areas like the inner eye corners and Cupid’s bow. Blend using small back and forth motions.
- Small Smudge Brush - Dip the brush into eyeshadow or eyeliner and apply to desired location.
- Complexion Brush - Swirl brush over setting powder or corrective powder and apply to the face in broad, sweeping motions.
- Fan Brush - To highlight, brush over shimmer powder and sweep onto cheekbones.
- Powder Brush - Swirl the brush over powder, blush, or bronzer, tap off the excess, and blend onto skin using large, circular motions.
- Angled Foundation Brush - Dip the brush into foundation and apply to the forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and upper neck. Blend outwards from the nose using long strokes.
- Concealer Brush - Dip the brush into concealer and use tapping motions to blend over desired area.
- Blush Brush - Apply cream, powder, or liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.
- Contour Brush - Dip the brush into eye shadow and apply to your eyelid. Blend using soft, short strokes.