Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Silver 11 Piece Brush Set
Be your own makeup artist anytime, anywhere with the Silver 11 Piece Brush Collection. Filled with all the must-have brushes that can be used with wet or dry products. As well, the water-resistant brush case is perfect for travel and can fit your essential makeup pencils and mascara. The brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.
Brush Set Includes:
- Eyeshadow "C" Brush
- Eyebrow Duo Brush
- Blending Brush
- Small Angled Brush
- Small Precision Brush
- Crease Brush
- Complexion Brush
- Fan Brush
- Powder Brush
- Flawless Concealer Brush
- Blush Brush
- Eyeshadow "C" Brush - Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to your eyelid starting from the inner corner. To create a smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up. Blend the color inward.
- Eyebrow Duo Brush - Use the spoolie to brush brow wax through eyebrow hair. Using brow cream, fill in any sparse areas of the brow with the angled brush by using short feathery strokes.
- Blending Brush – Blend eyeshadow over the eyelid by using sweeping back and forth motions.
- Small Angled Brush - Dip the brush into cream eyeliner or lipstick and line the desired area in smooth, short strokes. Repeat for added definition.
- Small Precision Brush - Dip the brush into eyeshadow or highlighter and apply to targeted areas like the inner eye corners and Cupid’s bow. Blend using small back and forth motions.
- Crease Brush - Apply eyeshadow in the crease of the eyelid and use back and forth sweeping motions to blend.
- Complexion Brush – Swirl the brush over setting powder or corrective powder and apply to the face in broad, sweeping motions.
- Fan Brush - To highlight, brush over shimmer powder and sweep onto cheekbones.
- Powder Brush - Swirl the brush over powder, blush, or bronzer, tap off the excess, and blend onto skin using large, circular motions.
- Flawless Concealer Brush - Dip the brush into concealer and use tapping motions to blend over desired area.
- Blush Brush - Apply cream, powder or liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.