Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Smoky Eye Brush Kit
The classic smoky eye isn’t as hard to achieve as it looks! Use these brushes to precisely apply and blend out colors for the perfect smoky eye.
- Eyeshadow C Brush
- Blending Brush
- Small Angled Brush
- Small Precision Brush
- Fluffy Eye Blender Brush
- Using the Eyeshadow C Brush, apply a base eyeshadow shade all over the lid.
- Using the Fluffy Eye Blender Brush, apply a mid-toned shade through the crease. Create a smoky effect by blending a deeper shade all over the lid, stopping at the crease.
- Use the Blending Brush for a diffused daytime look, or the Eyeshadow C Brush for deeper, more concentrated color.
- Apply gel or liquid eyeliner to the upper lash line using the Small Angled Brush. Get as close to the lash line as possible.
- Using the Small Precision Brush, apply a black or dark brown eyeshadow over the eyeliner to smoke out the edges.
- Apply the same deep shade on the lower lash line to complete your smoky eye look.